Thursday, November 6, 2008

cleaning checks

It seems like every week this semester I have become more busy. The readings are piling up, the papers and projects are neverending and I still have work, my church calling and friends to factor in. This morning I had to register for next semesters classes. It took me a very long time to figure out exactly which classes I should take. (definitely managed to fit in a yoga class!)

After talking to my advisor this week, I found out that I could graduate this May if I wanted. To do it I would have to drop my minor and the honors program and start working on my thesis immediately... It still makes more sense for me to wait and graduate next December, but I was pretty tempted. Especially after my long day filled with classes, meetings, SI, homework and cleaning checks. It would be so nice to be done in May. Although, if I were done then I would have to decide what to do next.

I'm starting to check out grad schools and law schools. There are actually a couple of schools that would let me get a masters in gender studies with my JD in just 4 years, which would be pretty sweet. But it would be 4 more intense years of school, which seems like a lot....

I feel so old. Talking about grad school and law school. I can't believe how close I am to be done with my undergrad. Earlier today I was thinking about my freshman year, I can't believe it's only been 2 years since I first got up here. It's crazy how much can change in just a couple of years. I've definitely learned a lot at school.

Anyway, that's enough of my late night rambling. Here is a random video that is very entertaining. How many of the pictures can you recognize? Billy Joel Video

No comments: