Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday night office shift

I am in a fabulous mood tonight. Sure, I'm stuck in the office til 10 and since no one comes by on a Sunday night I'm incredibly bored, but I'm still in a good mood. All because, yesterday I got so much done! I got up early (well early for a saturday, which is before noon :D) I did tons of homework (research, reading and paper writing), I cleaned my room and got my laundry done-- there is no better feeling than knowing that I have clean socks to wear tomorrow. I am now on my 11th hour in the office this weekend. After 6 hours last night I was tired and frusterated, but I've managed to make it through the night with a little help from my friends.

As a closing note to tonight's post I'd like to thank all the little people who made tonight's office shift bearable:
Kris Lange for playing the random question game with me
Aldo for telling me Brent Guy was fired-- and Justin for suggesting Stew Morrill take his place
Sharolee and Tess for texting me
The ward prayer crowd who said hi on their way there and on the way back
Jon and Ben for giving me something political to debate about
Everyone who recently updated their profile picture or status on facebook (for me to stalk)
and last, but certainly not least, Ms. Kelsha Bundy who texted me this joke :
why don't kangaroo mom's like the rain?
Cause then the kids have to play inside!

Thanks all!

3 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

ha ha
I love how you admit you facebook stalk at work, i totally used to till they blocked it on my internet ;(
i think thats when I got into blogging... haha

Unknown said...

Haha. I love that joke.

John-Conrad Ste Marthe said...

Ms.Reeves
You are great writer, i came across your work today, working on a paper on gender.
Conrad